Additional account protection with Google 2FA
The Capitalist system team has integrated Google two-factor authentication for additional protection of your account and your transactions.
To set up two-factor authentication to confirm payments and log into your account:
→ Select Security settings in the Client's personal account in the upper right corner;
→ Verification types → Google 2FA
To use Google 2FA:
- Install Google Authenticator on your Android or iOS device;
- Scan the QR code in the Google Authenticator application or copy the account token set by the system manually;
- Verify the operation using one of the already established confirmation types.
Advantages of Google 2FA:
- High security of the account and funds;
- Autonomy from cellular signals (for SMS confirmation);
Attention: after Google 2FA activation you need to enter a one-time password from Google Authenticator to log in and make any transaction. You may use Google 2FA only on one device at a time.
Do you have any questions?
Contact Support team