Payouts to cards issued in CIS countries
We are glad to inform you about a new payment channel — to cards issued by the banks are situated in the CIS region.
Transfers are available to cards of the following countries: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- Payment currency: USD;
- Payment systems: VISA, MasterCard;
- Transaction features: the conversion into the payee's card currency is carried out through KZT currency. The amount (KZT) is converted on the base of exchange rates USD/KZT. In case of wallet currency differs from payment currency (USD), the amount will be pre-converted to USD.
- Rate: 4% min 300 KZT;
- Min payment amount: 300 KZT (equivalent in selected currency);
- Max payment amount: 500 000 KZT (equivalent in selected currency);
- Max payment amount per day: 2 500 000 KZT;
- Max payment amount per month: 5 000 000 KZT.